- Time Line Therapy® is a process that helps you let go of Negative Emotions and Limiting Decisions from the past, allowing you to create the future the way you want it
- Your “Time Line” is how you unconsciously store memories or know the difference between a memory from the past and a projection of the future. People don’t change consciously. ALL CHANGE TAKE PLACE IN THE UNCONSCIOUS! The Time Line Therapy® process allows you to work at the unconscious level and release the effects of past negative experiences and change “inappropriate” programming in minutes rather than days, months or years!
- Time Line Therapy® is a collection of techniques that allow you to gain emotional control over your life. Inappropriate emotional reactions, such as bursts of anger, periods of apathy, depression, sadness, anxiety, and chronic fear, are responsible for preventing people from achieving the quality of life they desire. Limiting decisions, such as “I’m not good enough,” “I’ll never be rich,” or “I don’t deserve a great marriage,” create false limitations and hamper your ability to create reachable and attainable goals and outcomes.
About Limiting Decisions
- Limiting decisions and beliefs prevent you from achieving your potential. These decisions and beliefs have come about as a result of past experiences but may have stayed with you and have limited your life in many ways. Time Line Therapy® techniques allow you to leave these decisions and beliefs in the past where they belong and to learn from your experiences, thus, enabling you to create useful and empowering alternatives.
About Creating Your Future!
- Finally, having resolved the unresolved issues in the past, Time Line Therapy® gives us a specific way of creating our future dreams and goals in a simple process that produces results. This process involves using our imagination to create a compelling future that inspires, to bring about the desired outcomes.
About NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
- NLP stands for: Neurology, Language and Programming and the dynamics between mind and how our bodies function (neuro), language (linguistic, how we interface and communicate) and how their interplay affects our body and behavior (programming).
- Programming: determines the kinds of models of the world we create
- NLP is a multi-dimensional process that strengthens competence, flexibility, strategic thinking for individual excellence
- NLP is about self-discovery, exploring identity, purpose, and living them with wisdom & vision
- It provides a framework for understanding and relating to the ‘spiritual’ part of our human experience
- NLP provides more choices in your behavior and emotions and improves your relationships and the way you communicate
- Creates better results through critical thinking and provides a step-by-step framework for achieving short term, and lasting transformation for a lifetime that replaces regrets with results