Radical Joy in Life and Business!
Day Retreats for Professional Women in Spiritual Awakening
9:30 am to 4pm.
Roughly the 2nd Saturday of each month (with some exceptions: check the calendar below as dates that change, will be updated)
Early bird e-transfer is payable 1 week prior
Location: 518 Moberly Road, Vancouver
(Common Room in Newport Quay)
Practical, Powerful Alignment
to Soul’s Desire
for true peace and prosperity.
- Are you a professional woman straddling the emotional vortexes of spiritual awakening?
- Do you find that anxiety and confusion often compromise confidence and focus?
- Are you wanting to simplify and experience more flow with less stress?
- Do you yearn for the “adventure of life!”
You’re not alone – evolutionary consciousness is changing rapidly and it’s intense!
The True You is emerging; it can be disconcerting and very painful without support and consistent focus and practice.
- Make sense of your changing world by aligning to your Soul’s Blueprint at a deeper level.
- Channel that angst more easily for greater peace, prosperity and solid results.
- Enjoy the connections wither other like-minded professional women keen to celebrate and anchor this expansion in practical, meaningful ways.
Your Inner Mystic is calling… are you listening? Are you taking action?
Cheryl’s proven methodology for accessing spiritual solutions to real-world problems is practical, deep and results-oriented.
In one rich, full day, she will:
1. Take you deeper into your soul to uncover your purpose and align your life with it.
2. Help you define, expand and articulate your new vision.
3. Uncover any blocks, obstacles, issues, limiting beliefs or concerns and remove them.
4. Design practices and provide proven tools with a detailed action plan to take home.
5. Leave no stone unturned, ensuring you leave inspired, with clarity and confidence.
Invest in what’s most important – you, and your joy in life and business… it’s what you, your family, your clients and the world need most! Follow-up Mini Intuitive Consults/Coaching Calls will be provided for all first-time participants.
Early bird available 1 week prior to the event. All prepaid registration is non-refundable but can be applied to another event if necessary.
Early Bird e-transfer investment for all Workshops is one week prior to workshop date (reg $199)
2018 Dates are subject to change, please check this page for updates:
Sun., Jan 14 – Early Bird Registration paid by Jan 7**
Sat., Feb 17 – Early Bird paid by Feb 10**
Sun., Mar 11 – Early Bird paid by Mar 4**
Sat., Apr 14 – Early Bird paid by Apr 7
Sat., May 12 – Early Bird paid by May 4
Sat., June 9 – Early Bird paid by June 2
Sat., July 20 – Early Bird paid by July 13
Sat., Aug 11 – Early Bird paid by Aug 4
Sat., Sept 15 – Early Bird paid by Sept 8
Sat., Oct 13 – Early Bird paid by Oct 6
Sat., Nov 17 – Early Bird paid by Nov 10
Fri., Dec., 15 – Early Bird paid by Dec 8
For March 11th event:
All prepaid registration is non-refundable but can be used towards the next date
Lunch is not provided and reservations are made at nearby restaurants for the group to enjoy a mid-day meal.
If you prefer, you are welcome to bring a bagged lunch and remain in the workshop room. Tea and snacks are provided.