518 Moberly Rd
Vancouver, BC V5Z 4G3
Radical Joy in Life and Business!
Day Retreats for Professional Women in Spiritual Awakening
Sun., March 25: 9:30 am to 4pm.
Location: 518 Moberly Road, Vancouver
(Common Room in Newport Quay)
Early bird e-transfer is payable by March 20
Practical, Powerful Alignment
to Soul’s Desire
for true peace and prosperity.
- Are you a professional woman straddling the emotional vortexes of spiritual awakening?
- Do you find that anxiety and confusion often compromise confidence and focus?
- Are you wanting to simplify and experience more flow with less stress?
- Do you yearn for the “adventure of life!”
You’re not alone – evolutionary consciousness is changing rapidly and it’s intense!
The True You is emerging; it can be disconcerting and very painful without support and consistent focus and practice.
- Make sense of your changing world by aligning to your Soul’s Blueprint at a deeper level.
- Channel that angst more easily for greater peace, prosperity and solid results.
- Enjoy the connections wither other like-minded professional women keen to celebrate and anchor this expansion in practical, meaningful ways.
The theme of this Day Retreat:
“the how-to” of accepting and loving ourselves “as we are.”
Easy to say, harder to do. Conceptually we understand divine love and forgiveness us, but we have a much harder time doing it for ourselves. As Christian mystic and author Marsha Sinetar, writes:
We are healed to the extent we love ourselves as we are right now…
Blemishes, vulnerabilities and all – not as we wish we will be at some time in the distant future. In other words, we cannot reject ourselves today and expect to accept ourselves tomorrow.
Only self-acceptance, which is to say love, can bring our wholeness into being, and we gain that ability by practicing it in ourselves and on others if we can, NOW. There is a Catch-22 inherent in this – which can only be resolved by illogical, transcendent thinking.
I invite you to this day of Radical Joy to:
- dedicate sacred time to deepen your experience of joy, peace and empowerment
- drink from the foundation of grace awaits the direct experience of our True Selves
- explore techniques and processes to support resilience
- embrace the anxiety inherent in today’s world as an invitation to peace rather than its obstacle
- transform hurt, overwhelm, perfectionism and self-sabotage through the momentary pain of acknowledging and releasing
- practice mindfulness and self-forgiveness techniques to more mindfully accept our “golden shadow” – the brilliance within that stretches our comfort zones
- rediscover and sustain the joy of life that can be our centre even in the midst of profound challenge
- reflect, recharge and rejuvenate to integrate the human experience with the spiritual self
Your Inner Mystic is calling… are you listening? Are you taking action?
Cheryl’s proven methodology for accessing spiritual solutions to real-world problems is practical, deep and results-oriented.
In one rich, full day, she will:
1. Take you deeper into your soul to uncover your purpose and align your life with it.
2. Help you define, expand and articulate your new vision.
3. Uncover any blocks, obstacles, issues, limiting beliefs or concerns and remove them.
4. Design practices and provide proven tools with a detailed action plan to take home.
5. Leave no stone unturned, ensuring you leave inspired, with clarity and confidence.
Invest in what’s most important – you, and your joy in life and business… it’s what you, your family, your clients and the world need most! Follow-up Mini Intuitive Consults/Coaching Calls will be provided for all first-time participants.
Early bird available 1 week prior to the event. All prepaid registration is non-refundable but can be applied to another event if necessary.
Early Bird e-transfer investment for all Workshops is one week prior to workshop date (reg $199)
NEW!!! 2018 Dates
Sun., Mar 25 – Early Bird by Mar 20
Sat., Apr 28 – Early Bird by Apr 21
Sat., May 27 – Early Bird by May 20
Sat., June 23 – Early Bird by June 16
Sat., July 28 – Early Bird by July 21
Sat., Sept 29 – Early Bird by Sept 22
Sat., Oct 27 – Early Bird by Oct 13
Sat., Nov 24 – Early Bird by Nov 14
Fri., Dec., 8 – Early Bird by Dec 1
All prepaid registration is non-refundable but can be used towards the next date
Lunch is not provided and reservations are made at nearby restaurants for the group to enjoy a mid-day meal.
If you prefer, you are welcome to bring a bagged lunch and remain in the workshop room. Tea and snacks are provided.