Radical Joy in Life and Business!
Day Retreats for Professional Women in Spiritual Awakening
The 3rd Friday of each month: 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
(see below for 2018 dates)
Early bird e-transfer is payable 1 week prior
Location: 21562 Old Yale Road, Langley
(Held in Langley United Church)
Practical, Powerful Alignment
to Soul’s Desire
for true peace and prosperity.
- Are you a professional woman straddling the emotional vortexes of spiritual awakening?
- Do you find that anxiety and confusion often compromise confidence and focus?
- Are you wanting to simplify and experience more flow with less stress?
- Do you yearn for the “adventure of life!”
You’re not alone – evolutionary consciousness is changing rapidly and it’s intense!
The True You is emerging; it can be disconcerting and very painful without support and consistent focus and practice.
- Make sense of your changing world by aligning to your Soul’s Blueprint at a deeper level.
- Channel that angst more easily for greater peace, prosperity and solid results.
- Enjoy the connections wither other like-minded professional women keen to celebrate and anchor this expansion in practical, meaningful ways.
Your Inner Mystic is calling… are you listening? Are you taking action?
Cheryl’s proven methodology for accessing spiritual solutions to real-world problems is practical, deep and results-oriented.
In one rich, full day, she will:
1. Take you deeper into your soul to uncover your purpose and align your life with it.
2. Help you define, expand and articulate your new vision.
3. Uncover any blocks, obstacles, issues, limiting beliefs or concerns and remove them.
4. Design practices and provide proven tools with a detailed action plan to take home.
5. Leave no stone unturned, ensuring you leave inspired, with clarity and confidence.
Invest in what’s most important – you, and your joy in life and business… it’s what you, your family, your clients and the world need most! Follow-up Mini Intuitive Consults/Coaching Calls will be provided for all first-time participants.
Early Bird e-transfer investment for all Workshops is one week prior to workshop date (reg $199)
All prepaid registration is non-refundable but can be applied to another event if necessary.
2018 Dates: Fri., Jan 19 – Early Bird Registration paid by Jan 12
Fri., Feb 16 – Early Bird by Feb 9
Fri., Mar 16 – Early Bird by Mar 9
Fri., Apr 20 – Early Bird by Apr 13
Fri., May 18 – Early Bird by May 11
Fri., June 15 – Early Bird by June 8
Fri., July 13 – Early Bird by July 6
Fri., Aug 17 – Early Bird by Aug 10
Fri., Sept 21 – Early Bird by Sept 14
Fri., Oct 19 – Early Bird by Oct 12
Fri., Nov 16 – Early Bird by Nov 9
Fri., Dec., 7 – Early Bird by Nov 30 (December date moved from Dec 14 to Dec 7)
Registration is non-refundable but can be transferred to another date.
Lunch is not provided and reservations are made at nearby restaurants for the group to enjoy a mid-day meal.
If you prefer, you are welcome to bring a bagged lunch and remain in the workshop room. Tea and snacks are provided.
You have to work with Cheryl if you want to develop your potential more; this woman has a phenomenal capacity to help you see what holds you back and to confront it, to make a difference in your life. In the workplace, this isn’t about making someone a better sales or IT person (although it might); it’s about transforming you so that no matter what your Insights Profile is, you have the ability to perform more to your potential. Cheryl’s individual and group work was more than what I expected and far more relevant to me than I could ever have imagined.
~ Tom Carson, Corporate Trainer, Winnipeg
There comes a time in everyone’s life when you reach a fork in the road; a time where you’re ready for change – a new direction. For me, I was standing at this intersection but it felt like I was trapped in a heavy fog. I couldn’t see where I came from or where I was going. I had no sense of direction. I was stuck. Then Cheryl Brewster entered my life. It’s difficult to put into words the difference she’s made for me. With her positive energy, intuitive insights, unending patience and genuine friendship, she helped guide me out of the fog. For the first time in many years, I had clarity and a sense of purpose – I knew exactly where I was going. Cheryl didn’t just hand me the answers, she helped me ask the right questions – and the answers were moments of true transformation. Thanks to Cheryl, I’m finally living the life I feel I was meant to live. Working with her was the best decision I’ve ever made.
~ S. McDonald, Entrepreneur