1125 Howe Street
Vancouver, BC V6Z
Intuitive Business Skills: Reduce Stress, Improve Effectiveness, Grow Profit
Are you a new practioner or existing entrepreneur/business person wanting a great, fresh start in 2014?
- Would you like to reduce overwhelm and stress in your life and business
- How would it feel to free up this energy and channel it creatively for increased profits?
- Can you imagine transforming negative habits into positive ones?
I can help! You “CAN” reduce stress & increase personal effectiveness
- Stress is not the event itself but rather your reaction to it… this creates a habit that runs deep!
- Learn mindfulness techniques to de-stress instantly and begin the path to new, healthier habits
- Improve concentration, productivity, effectiveness and consistency
You will learn the cutting edge of “the ABC’s of Intuition” to:
- Identify and transform potential stressors into more positive experiences
- Navigate change, achieve more balance and increase confident, accurate decision making
- Inspire creative solutions that inspire both the working culture and the bottom line
Professional Development Investment
|Date:||Two half day workshops Jan. 14 & 15 from 10 am to 2pm|
|Location:||Rhodes Wellness College, #280 – 1125 Howe Street, Vancouver|
|Investment:||Early bird price or for groups of 2 or more: $149pp (Reg $199)|
Testimonials “I can personally attest to Cheryl’s engaging presentation style, her ease and knowledge of the subject matter and her ability to gently stretch the learning experience of the group. Cheryl takes a different approach to her teaching. It is refreshing; a nice change from the more traditional communication skills courses and I highly recommend her. “ Susan Ney, Director, Human Resources, City of North Vancouver “Cheryl, is at the cutting edge of what the world of business needs right now, to trust their intuition, not rely on blind faith. Whether it’s business or life, Cheryl has an amazing gift that she is sharing with the rest of the world. I am blessed to have her as a friend and my intuitive mentor.” Allan Holender, Visionary, Author, Broadcaster