518 Moberly Rd
Vancouver, BC V5Z 4G3
What are “Archetypes” and how do they affect your goals?
How do they help and how do they hinder?
What is the link between Mindfulness and Archetypes?
How does understanding “The Hero’s Journey” apply to YOU?
In this very powerful workshop you will:
– Understand why it’s important that you know what “Archetypes” are and which ones you are personally working with. (primordial energies in the collective unconscious) that affect our live
– Experience active imagination for clear conversations with your archetypes
– Understand and review how to work with both waking and sleeping dreams (based on the work of Edgar Cayce)
– Understand the relevance between Individuation (Carl Jung), Self-Realization (Yogananda), Christ Consciousness and the True Self
– Understand your inner blueprint, what the dark night of the soul is, and how to interpret where you are in the cycle of The Hero’s Journey
– How the latest science in Mindfulness training is essential to true success given the massive change in the world
– Fine-tune your intuition and be supported with like-minded community to bring the awe and wonder of the Soul into practical, everyday life
You will experience:
– More clarity, confidence, focus and direction
– The peace that comes from clearing the clutter of the mind and hearing that still, small voice inside
– Empowered Mindset Tools to create practical strategies that work in everyday life
– Intuitive Insight with a personalized mini-session with Master Intuitive Cheryl Brewster
Bring: water bottle and journal: color markers magazines and scissors will be provided as part of building your 2016 Intuitive Storyboard.
Tea and light snacks provided ****this event will include a catered lunch for an additional fee, details TBA****
518 Moberly Road, Vancouver
Investment: Early Bird by June 21 is $149 + tax
Call 604-781-4022 or email to register by e-transfer