You’re at it all day, from one issue to the next, taking care of business in your HR department. Big team or small, there are Mindful Empowerment Tips to stay relaxed and sharp mentally, emotionally and physically. Mindfulness enhances brain capacity that over time, improves resilience, focus, emotional intelligence, social skills, communication, ease in decision making, productivity and peace of mind. You’ll appreciate learning, practicing and enjoying these tools with your colleagues.
You will learn and practice the “Mindful Minute” in this captivating, inter-active webinar to increase:
– awareness of how to reduce physical and emotional stressors that lead to burn-out
– how to stay centred, calm and confident in conflict or upsetting conditions
– drop performance anxiety and procrastination to increase self-esteem and productivity
– create environments that are more productive, enjoyable and creative
– undo the brain’s natural tendency to focus on problems, and re-frame to a “YES!” attitude
From the Harvard Business Review:
“Mindfulness should no longer be considered a “nice-to-have,” it’s a “must-have:” a way to keep our brains healthy, to support self-regulation, effective decision-making and a way to protect ourselves from toxic stress.”
Cheryl Brewster is Transformational Speaker, Coach and Life Celebrant. She works with individuals and organizations to overcome difficult situations to thrive, not just survive. Her unique combination of intuition and mindfulness empowers clients to move from pain to power in prosperity, health, relationships and communication. With experience in both business and personal development, Cheryl’s infectious enthusiasm and practical approach help clients get the results they want.
Join this Webinar on April 6th from 10:00 am to 11:00 am PST (1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EST)